Lake GardaWho wouldn't want to live in or have a holiday home in a unique Italian area characterised by infinite natural beuty with many sites cultural interest, with numerous ways to spend your leisure time? The Style & Relax Residence is located on Lake Garda in Desenzano, a land lauded by poets such as Virgil, Dante Alighieri, Goethe, and Byron – a place of inspiration for actors, painters, singers and artists.
Nature and Art
The largest Italian lake is nestled in a unique territory.Lake Garda, also called Benaco, based on its Latin name, is the largest Italian lake. Set in a particularly fascinating landscape spanning from the Moraine hills in the south to the Trentino Mountains in the north. Lake Garda is nestled between three regions: Lombardy, Veneto and Trentino Alto Adige. In the 158 km surrounding the shoreline are:
- characteristic towns and hamlets that stand out for their history, such as Sirmione, Gardone Riviera, Malcesine and Lazise;
- towns with a lively centre such as Desenzano, Salò, Peschiera and Riva del Garda;
- towns in which the residential centre mingle with the splendid Mediterranean vegetation, such as Gargnano, Limone and Torri del Benaco.
All of these characteristics and the mild climate make Benaco one of the places most well-loved by tourists the world over. Those who visit the lake always come back... or perhaps they decide to change their life and live here.
Sports and strolls
Lake Garda: an outdoor gym for those who love nature and the outdoors.Lake Garda is a destination not to be missed for those who love sports and outdoor living. The area offers so many possibilities that a single vacation won't be enough to discover all it has to offer.
Starting from water sports, such as sailing, which boasts a long tradition, windsurfing or scuba diving.
The Gardesano territory is also ideal for:
- discovering the inland area by bicycle and or mountain bike;
- trekking and Nordic walking amid panoramic paths;
- free climbing;
- horseback riding in the middle of nature;
- living the day on the green of the many golf courses in the territory.
This is Italy, so don't miss out on the excellent enogastronomy.Typical products of the territory abound on Lake Garda, just as all over Italy – veritable specialities proposed by the many restaurants – absolutely not to be missed!
In this territory you’ll find:
- Wine of various origins, such as the denominations of origin Garda Classico, Bardolino, Chiaretto, Lugana, Merlot and Cabernet;
- Renowned extra virgin olive oil;
- Lake fish such as whitefish, bleak, pike and many more
- Typical cheeses.
Wellness and relaxation
Wellness centres in the Gardesano territory to enhance your health and beauty.Lake Garda is the ideal place for treating yourself to spa and wellness treatments, thanks to the many wellness centres with settings of rare beauty and the best that spa treatments have to offer. Here are some of the most famous spas on the lake:
- Centro Benessere Termale Aquaria – Terme di Sirmione;
- il Parco Termale del Garda in Colà di Lazise;
- Villa Paradiso in Gardone Riviera.
Lake Garda is just the place you were looking for to spend your leisure in the company of your family and friends.